Richard Mason Fitness combines over 25 years of real-world fitness experience, plus knowledge gained by extensive study and supported by scientific research data to develop proven techniques.
Our approach is to provide straightforward answers to complex problems. It is not about the amount of time you spend in the gym, but rather ensuring you get a quality workout in the time you have available.
At RMF we educate you in the correct technique to ensure little or no chance of injury. We want every one of our clients to leave their session feeling they have learnt something.
More than anything we want you to be consistent with your training. Consistency equals results!
SO WHY CHOOSE RMF
- RESULTS – At RMF we know what works. We keep it simple. Whatever your goal we will instill in you the values you need to get those all-important results - you will lose weight, you will get faster, you will get stronger, you will get your PB.
- THE BEST TRAINERS - Experience – we boast a team of trainers who both talk the talk and walk the walk. Our trainers are athletes as well as academically tested coaches and trainers. After all, if you can’t train yourself who can you train.
- FACILITY – our light, airy purpose built studios are full of state of the art equipment, with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. We have a large car park, and we are able to train you inside or outside.
- PRIVACY – we have a dedicated one to one personal training studio.
- SMALL CLASS SIZES - there is never more than 15 people in a class, so we get to know all our customers personally, we know what you are capable of and how far to push you. You will never feel intimated, only encouraged.
- LOCATION – our studios are based in the centre of Nether Kellet, Near Carnforth. We are 1.5 miles from Junction 35 on the M6 Motorway and easily accessed if travelling from Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth or the South Lakes.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE- Our business is built on old-fashioned values. Respect. Loyalty. Integrity. Courage. Honesty. We value everyone of our customers whether they come once a week or five times a week.